SoCal Style Meet and Greet of Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger and Magnum Owners
The seventh annual Spring Festival of LXs will be held this Saturday, March 24 on the tarmac at the Orange Country Great Park (formerly Marine Corp Air Station El Toro) in Irvine, Calif. With nearly 1,000 registered vehicles and owners coming from more than 25 states and five countries, it will be the largest owner gathering of Dodge Chargers, Dodge Challengers, Dodge Magnums and Chrysler 300s in North America.
What started as a small group and active community of online Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger “LX” owners and forum users has grown into one of the largest owner event in the Country! (LX was the original vehicle platform code for Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Magnum). This “LX” event has become somewhat of a homecoming for the owners, giving the active digital communicators a chance meet face to face. With food, prizes, custom vehicle displays, vendor alleys, cruises and manufacturer round table discussions, the event has evolved from a single day into a three-day weekend. Part homecoming, part celebration, part festival, this event showcases true passion for great American cars and has become a family destination every March.
The Spring Festival of LXs is a unique collaboration between owners, forum users, aftermarket vendors, Chrysler Group’s California Business Center and “tricked out” vehicles from the factory.
The event culminates with the activities on Saturday at the Orange County Great Park:
- Cruise-in at Beach Burger in Huntington Beach on Thursday night
- Dodge will unveil a new model of the Challenger (inspired by this crowd) on Saturday
- Dodge Motorsports race driver Sam Hubinette will be giving drift demos and rides on Saturday
- SRT® Brand will be on site with their SRT Track Experience, Saturday
- Owner round table discussions, Saturday
- Ralph Gilles, President and CEO – SRT Brand and Motorsports and Senior Vice President of Design, Chrysler Group LLC
- Joe Grace, Vehicle Line Executive – A/B Segment & Street and Racing Technology (SRT®)
- Joe Dehner, Executive – Dodge Brand Design, Chrysler Group LLC
- Joe Grace, Executive – Street and Racing Technology (SRT), Chrysler Group LLC
- Chris Barman, Executive – Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge
- Thousands of passionate American car owners
- Saturday, March 24
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Noon Chrysler Group welcome
- Lunch will be served starting at 11:30 AM
- Orange County Great Park (ex El Toro Marine base)
- Enter off of Sand Canyon Blvd