BOLT(r) Locks will feature the “Locked and Loaded” Jeep Wrangler project vehicle in its Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show booth #33199 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center from November 1-4, 2016. Built by Dave Doetsch of Doetsch Off-Road in Chandler, Ariz., the vehicle is an urban crawler that is fitted for overland trips with BOLT’s “One-Key Lock Technology.”
BOLT Lock technology is featured throughout the vehicle to secure gear with one-key convenience. BOLT locks are easily programmed the first time the ignition key is inserted into the BOLT lock cylinder. Once the key is inserted, spring-loaded plate tumblers move up and down, uniquely coding the cylinder to that specific key. From then on, only the driver’s Jeep ignition key is needed to unlock any number of BOLT locks.
Special security features on this tricked out Jeep include a BOLT hood lock, a Go Rhino bumper with a BOLT Lockable gear center drawer that locks with the ignition key to keep gear safe and secure, a Kargo Master roof rack system with gear secured by BOLT cable locks and padlocks. BOLT J-Mount locks in red and black are situated on both the driver and passenger doors. In addition, a Monster Hook will be secured with a BOLT receiver lock.
Doetsch’s “Locked and Loaded” Jeep Wrangler is finished in gloss black paint and is built to resemble a BOLT padlock lying on its side using vinyl graphics that wrap the hard top and doors. The interior is enhanced with a red and black custom leather trim package with the BOLT Lock logo custom stitched into each headrest.
“This exceptional show vehicle demonstrates how BOLT One-Key Lock Technology can be used to secure all kinds of gear for off-road recreation,” said BOLT Locks National Sales Manager Erika Garcia. “Whether Jeep enthusiasts are camping, trekking across rough terrain, or towing their favorite toys, we are the only company that offers one key convenience to safely lock a wide variety of items.”
The BOLT product line includes:
* BOLT Cable Locks are made from six-foot by 1/4-inch coiled cable. They feature an automotive-grade lock shutter to keep out weather and debris and a six-plate tumbler sidebar that prevents picking and bumping.
* BOLT Padlocks feature a spring-loaded, chrome-plated 5/16″ diameter hardened steel shackle inside a crush-resistant body shell.
* BOLT Coupler Pin Locks fit couplers from 1/2-inch to three and 3/8-inch and are adjustable in increments of 1/8-inch allowing for a snug fit in any size.
* BOLT Receiver Locks feature a durable, stainless steel pin and an automotive-grade stainless steel lock shutter, with an auto-return spring that automatically locks when the key is removed. Choose the 5/8-inch receiver for Class III, IV and V receivers, and 1/2-inch receiver for Class I and II receivers.
The Doetsch Off-Road “Locked and Loaded” customized Jeep Wrangler also features:
– Bushwacker flat panel fender flares
– Factor 55 Pro Link
– Go Rhino Dominator 2 side steps and rear bumper
– Grizzly Cooler Custom ice chest
– Roadwire Custom Leather Interior
– KMC Rockstar 3 wheels
– TeraFlex long arm suspension system
– Nitto Mud Grappler tires
– Rugged Ridge accessories and cell phone holder
– Rugged Ridge heavy duty tire carrier
– T-Rex custom mesh grille
– KC Hilites LED lighting and headlights
– sPOD lighting accessory management system
– Warn ZEON winch
– Kargo Master Kongo Pro Roof Rack System
– Adams Driveshafts
– Drake Offroad Billet Accessories
“It was my job to come up with creative ways to showcase BOLT locks throughout this vehicle. Literally each functional area of a Jeep Wrangler is supported with a BOLT product, making it a simple yet effective way to conveniently use the single OEM ignition key to operate each lock,” said Dave Doetsch, of Doetsch Off-Road.
Additional appearances for the “Locked and Loaded” Jeep Wrangler will be at the Air Park Jeep Jamboree in Scottsdale, Ariz. in October 2016 and the Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah in April 2017.